We’re Hiring a Summer Intern!
Internship Period: May 1st - August 31st, 2018
Republic is looking for superstars who see the experience gained through this internship as a valuable opportunity to learn and be mentored by some of the industry’s leaders.
In the storytelling process, envision yourself as an apprentice - one who learns from our team in developing the backstory to many of our projects and campaigns, all the while laying a strong foundation to a bright and exciting career. Through this training opportunity, you will gain knowledge in all forms of the communications industry and develop a solid understanding of all key elements of our client work by supporting our programs and projects across the agency to ensure timely, cost effective, quality management and delivery.
You Are Described As...
- Collaborative/team focused
- Detailed and organized
A Day in the Life of Your Internship
- Digital and social media – coverage, monitoring, reporting and calendars
- New business research
- Internal server management
- Tracking of Republic, client and industry news
- Intel projects
- Contact reports
- Republic marketing
How We Will Define Your Success
- Completion of all items listed on the internship: Projected ‘To-Do List’
- You feel like you’ve received training and experiences to begin a career in marketing and communications
- Your team lead sees you as positively contributing to Republic
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma in Marketing or Communications (in progress or completed)
- Competent computer software skills in Mac and Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You are looking for a fun and exciting opportunity to kick start your career
The experiences you will gain through this internship will far outweigh the pay. You will do more than just paper push and get coffee; you will have the opportunity to work directly alongside our account teams. Because each of our client’s stories are diverse, you will receive training on campaigns and projects that will touch a variety of disciplines from digital marketing to advertising to media relations (and the list goes on).
We are looking for superstars who see the experience gained through this internship as a valuable opportunity to learn and be mentored by some of the industry’s leaders.
A $500 honorarium will be given upon a successful completion of the four-month (4) internship.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org